Laatst bekeken vacatures
As an mobile developer you will be joining our multinational highly skilled team of developers that cover various disciplines and technologies. Although each developer brings his or her own perspectives and specialities, we consider development a joint effort. We belief that close cooperation is the key to a high quality product offering. Our developers take pride in contributing to a product offering with impact on society. Cooperation is facilitated by our friendly working environment and flat and informal local based structure. Ideas for solutions are brought to the table by everyone and jointly discussed and explored. Furthermore, we have a very diverse and multinational customer base with their specific (technological) challenges, hence never a dull moment.
- Develop our ReadID SDK for iOS or Android, both MRZ and NFC functionalities
- Develop demo apps to demonstrate ReadID to potential customers
- Develop for the public ReadID demo app for the App Store
- Develop for our ready-to-use / white-label apps
- Help our junior developers grow
- Use the latest technology.
- Contribute to our API documentation and automated testing
- Integrate SDKs of technology partners that have supplementary products, such as facial recognition
- Contribute to the roadmap for ReadID
- Work with and for customers from all over the world
- Experience developing native iOS or Android apps;
- A university (MSc) or applied university/college (HBO/BSc) degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Security or similar;
- You speak English;
- A solid mobile development background in Android and/or iOS with at least 4 years of experience;
- You write clean code and you are quality minded;
- You are security minded;
- Nice to have: Experience with cross-platform frameworks such Cordova, Xamarin or React Native, since our customers sometimes use these, experience with Metal, UX design.
- Informal working atmosphere in a team with highly qualified developers, researchers, architects, sales people and architects
- Lunch together, walking and social activities after work (...not mandatory of course)
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work partly from home
- Collaboration comes first
- Attractive salary with variable remuneration
- 28 vacation days with the possibility to extend it
- High-end laptop and phone of your choice (Windows or Apple)
- Many internal and external training opportunities
- Good pension scheme
Inverid (the new name for InnoValor) is a fast-growing tech company that is conquering the world wide market with the award-winning SaaS identity verification solution ReadID. For further development of ReadID we are looking for an Android Developer for at least 32 hours a week. We welcome applications in Dutch or Englis
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geinteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel voor Mobile Developer? Inverid B.V. ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV kan reageren op de vacature van Mobile Developer.